This was the most wonderful experience I have ever made. The camp itself was small and made you feel like you were a part of it from the beginning.
The guides, have so much knowledge about the animals and the nature and they share it with a passion.
Waking up at 6.30 in the morning is not usually something you do voluntarily, but here, no problem. The game safaris, both on foot as well as by jeep, are exciting, instructive, and captures your mind completely.
The little houses where you stay are simple but comfortable and when you go to bed you find that someone has been there to light a kerosene lamp outside as well as inside and also have put a warm water bottle in your bed.
During day time, you can relax, read a good book or blog about your wonderful stay, since there is wifi available. You can also take a swim in the little pool.
The food is excellent and you sit all together around the table which gives you new friends and a lot of laugh. As you sit around the log fire, the evening is totally complete.
However, no matter how fantastic the camp itself is, what really gets to you, are the wild animals and without the competent guides we would not hace seen all those lovely creatures.
I do recommend Africa on Foot to anyone who is the slightest interested in nature and animals. You will not be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Africa on Foot offers Big Five Kruger Walking Safaris and game drives in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve which shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Africa on Foot Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Africa On Foot Camp Hotel Limpopo Province
- Africa On Foot Camp South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve