I would absolutely recommend Africa on Foot. Our guide Matt was very knowledgeable and it was very enjoyable being able to get a good, long walk in every morning while seeing zebras, impalas, hogs... And then seeing the big game on our afternoon/evening jeep trips was amazing! The camp is charming, clean and comfortable while small enough that you get to know the other guests from all over the world. The guides make it very friendly and enjoyable. The food is delicious and the wine excellent! What more could you ask for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Africa on Foot offers Big Five Kruger Walking Safaris and game drives in the Klaserie Private Nature Reserve which shares unfenced borders with the Kruger National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Africa on Foot Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Africa On Foot Camp Hotel Limpopo Province
- Africa On Foot Camp South Africa/Klaserie Private Game Reserve