Very welcoming excellent value for money, brilliant staff, good food fantastic game viewing knowlegeable rangers, impeccably clean and a very welcome pool. We have stayed on other game lodges at much higher cost and can't see what added value they gave us compared with Mohlabetsi. Whilst not part of the itenary the proper charge by the matriarch ellie was an adrenalin moment but the rangers driving gave us confidence. If you are going that way - stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in the vast Balule Reserve, part of the Greater Kruger Park. Get close up to the Big 5 & other animals on vehicle safaris & walks. Luxurious accommodation in a small, privately owned camp, excellent meals & South African hospitality at an extremely affordable price. Easy access via self-drive or daily flights & shuttles from Johannesburg. Relax around a swimming pool & enjoy aroma-therapy massages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mohlabetsi Safari Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve