My wife and I recently spent 2 nights each at Ezulwini's two lodges (Billy's and River) in the greater Kruger National Park. Both were excellent facilities with hospitable staff and expert guides/trackers. We saw the Big 5 and enjoyed wonderful food, wine, and fellow guests from around the world. Billy's is larger, newer, and fancier including its own wine cellar. The owner hosted a wonderful pre-dinner wine tasting and introduction on our first day. Still, we liked the variety of 2 nights in each place. 4 nights total felt just right.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ezulwini, the Zulu word for 'Place of Paradise', is situated in the centre of the Greater Kruger National Park, Balule Nature Reserve section, where Africa remains unspoiled. Ezulwini prides itself on being able to offer an exceptional African setting, indigenous fauna and flora as well as unique character and charm, to provide you with an authentic experience. Ezulwini Billy's Lodge nestles deep in the heart of lion country and offers three standard chalets as well as three new luxury suites with their own lounge area, private deck and plunge pool, indoor and outdoor shower and super King-Size beds. Ezulwini River Lodge is on the famous Olifants River, with large riverine trees and wonderful sightings of elephant, hippo and crocodile. River Lodge offers 4 standard rooms and 4 Ultra Luxury Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ezulwini Game Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ezulwini Game Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Ezulwini Game Lodges South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve