Rio Dos Elefantes River Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)(Great Value!)
$73
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Tsakane Safari Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
$349
Swadini A Forever Resort(Hoedspruit)(Great Value!)
$39
$35
  • Pool
Kapama River Lodge(Kapama Private Game Reserve)(Great Value!)
$579
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $696/night.

Kapama Southern Camp(Kapama Private Game Reserve)
$749
Kapama Karula(Kapama Private Game Reserve)
$1,777
Sausage Tree Safari Camp(Balule Nature Reserve)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Naledi Game Lodges(Balule Nature Reserve)
Priceline
Mohlabetsi Safari Lodge(Balule Nature Reserve)
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsbilly's lodgewine tastingcharity auctionthe riverboth locationsphoto safarimorning ridecape buffalomorning coffee breaka king size bedrustic feelnew friendsgood byethree nightsan amazing experiencestay nightsincredible staff
Reviewed August 6, 2011

We stayed at River Lodge and Billy's Lodge. They were each different, but both were wonderful! The staff is exceptional, the food was great and the game drives were amazing!! Our entire experience exceeded our expectations!!!

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank KarenCornett
Reviewed August 2, 2011

A friend and I recently spent four nights at Billy's Lodge, and we had an incredible experience. The accommodations, the staff, game rides, food, everything, was all world class. I was excited to explore Kruger and go on safari for the first time, but I had no idea what to expect. I knew right from the start we were going to have a wonderful experience from the attentive and helpful email and phone interactions with the Ezulwini family in advance of our visit. And whatever my expectations were, Ezulwini exceeded them. Everyone was incredibly nice, welcoming, helpful, and fun; we immediately felt right at home. We were delighted by our beautiful suite and the stunning scenery everywhere we went. The game drives were relaxing, exciting, and informative. We saw four of the Big 5, all except for the elusive leopard. And the many outdoor decks were perfect for chatting, napping and reading in between game drives. Everything was spectacular. I enjoyed my time at Ezulwini so much that I am already daydreaming about coming back and brainstorming when I might be able to do that. I give Ezulwini my highest recommendation, and hope to return again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2011

Just spent a couple of nights at the Ezulwini game lodge - known as Billy's lodge. We've traveled extensively and found this place to be a little piece of paradise. A huge thank you to Lawrence and his amazing team. The wine cellar, walk over bridge, viewing tower, wood design features make this a unique space. Hope to make it back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2011

My wife and I have just returned home after our trip to Ezulwini. My wife had acquired the trip at a charity event. In short, it was a wonderful trip and we enjoyed ourselves beyond our expectations. The staffs at both River Lodge, where we spent the first three nights, and Billy's Lodge, where we spent the final two nights, were excellent and treated us so very well. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and each of our game drives. The food was as excellent as the service. As it turned out, we were the only guests at each lodge for a couple of days.

At River Lodge, the more rustic lodge, Erin and Greg made us feel like family and we really enjoyed the whole atmosphere there. Lawrence was outstanding as our tracker. At Billy's, Clarissa and Chloe made us feel at home. Joe and Richard made our game drives very interesting and enjoyable. Billy's is more modern due in part to the rebuilding that occurred after a fire destroyed much of the lodge over a year ago.

Lawrence Saad, the owner, is a wonderful host at Billy's. He invited us to lunch in the wine cellar at Billy's and that was a special treat for us since we both enjoy drinking and discussing the wine as well as some history about the region and the lodge.

Thank you the Ezulwini staff for an unforgettable experience. It is one that we would love to do again in the future.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LaureenSmith
Reviewed July 22, 2011

My mother and I recently visited Ezulwini River Lodge. We were so taken in by the hospitality of the lodge employees. They truely made us feel relaxed and right at home. The accomodations were nice and still gave a feeling that we were in the bush. The food was spectacular as well. Of course, my favorite part of the trip was the game drives. We did not miss one single drive. It was amazing to see the bush and it's natural inhabitants in the wild. Going to Africa has always been a dream of mine and experiencing it with Exulwini was definatley a trip of a lifetime! I can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: Bring warm clothes in the winter months
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family