I was recently in South Africa for work and had a few days off post work commitments with two work colleagues. We decided to head to a private game reserve, as had been recommended to us, and luckily we picked an absolute winner in Naledi. Wow where to start - not only were my expectations met they were far exceeded. I was hoping for a true relaxing, intimate wilderness experience and that's certainly what I got. We saw some amazing wildlife and our guide Kjell and tracker Prim's passion and enthusiasm for wildlife was addictive. The food and service was impeccable and the accommodation just as fabulous. Bring your appetite when visiting or let Kim know if you are a light eater before you arrive as she puts a lot of thought and love into creating fabulous culinary experiences. Unfortunately I was a little ill throughout my stay so couldn't indulge as much as I would have liked. I would recommend Naledi to anyone. Great experience and value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve