Fantastic, this is truly an amazing place to stay.
First, a great pick-up at the airport and direct to the camp. Received with cold drinks and shown around.
The rooms, amazing, with all the comforts we are used to in the cities such as aircon, fans, great shower, lovely beds and all cleaned and made up every morning and evening before you get back from the game drives.
The game drives are also great, with Kjell and Sidwel, the tracker, taking us on the search of the big 5, of which in three days we saw four, and at very close quarters. The snacks during the drives are also very nice.
Once back from the game drives we were treated to great meals prepared by Kim, a suprise every time and which tasted amazing.
Craig, also an expereinced tracker and great fun to be with, took us to Kruger park for the day which was very interesting and also to Moholoholo rehabilitation center for wild animals, both of which are close to Naledi.
The whole experience was amazing and the real stand-out point is the personnal touch to everything that is done. We now feel part of the Naledi family as the agenda is made on what you want to do and not what the camp has set up for you to do. Time is a mere guide line and flexibility the order of the day.
You want personnal treatment, great accommodation, great food and drinks, very friendly hosts and a real chance to see African wild life? this is the place for you.
Many thanks to Kjell, Kim, Keeta, Craig and staff at Naledi.
Dumphreys, Rio, Brazil.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve