We (family of 2 adults and 3 children 14,12,10) stayed at the bush camp in December. The location is stunning being high set with a great view over the bush. We were greeted by a giraffe ambling along in the distance. The camp is very professionally run, the food quality is good, and the rooms, though not as luxurious as in some of the places we stayed, are tasteful and comfortable. The game drives were outstanding with ranger Piet and tracker Prem going to great lengths to get us views of a black rhino. In one magical drive we went from seeing lion, to giraffe and elephant on the plains, to hippo in the river swimming next to us against the current. Piet was great company and a mine of information on the animals, birds and flora. The next morning there were very few animals to be seen but it was fascinating watching the tracker and ranger working out the movement and location of the game. We stayed 2 days which I would say is the minimum time one should spend here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve