My friend and I recently returned from a trip to Africa which included three nights at the Naledi Enkoveni Camp. After reading all the fantastic reviews, I was a little afraid that it was all too good be true. I was definitely proven wrong! Shaun, Rozanne and the whole team did everything in their power (and then some) to make our stay the best. We felt welcome from the very start, just as if we were staying in their home. Our room was extremely comfortable, the food was first rate and the game drives were amazing. We never knew what we might come across on a drive but it was always something interesting. I'll never forget seeing four male lions all together one night! Even after staying at Enkoveni for three nights, we were sad to leave and wished we had stayed longer. I definitely recommend Enkoveni to anyone and everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve