Our return visit was as impressive as our first visit some 16 months ago. This time we stayed for 7 days. We had an amazing time and we cannot fault anything about Naledi.
The accommodation is first class, the suite is serviced regularly. Kjell was always asking about our rooms and meals, to ensure that they continue to meet his high standards. We were in the beautifully refurbished Paperbark Suite and especially loved the king sized bed; and using the outdoor shower every day, something we have not done on previous visits to South Africa.
The quality, variety and presentation of food was excellent. We were a little nervous on the food side because of dietary restrictions that excluded dairy products, yeast, sugar, salt and mushrooms for one of our party. We were very impressed with and appreciative of the trouble that had been taken to plan, purchase and prepare menus for meals and snacks that took into account the exclusions.
Our safaris were exciting and there was a buzz of excitement on “what shall we see on this trip”. Thanks to Kjell and Sidwell we saw the “Big Five” nearly twice but missed out on the Leopard the second time round. We were especially impressed with the sighting of a civet during the day. Even the bush walk produced a sighting that we did not expect; Sidwell’s exceptional observations skills enabled us to see a Dung Beetle, even though there had not been much rain, and we managed to get video footage of it.
We would highly recommend Naledi Bushcamp, the attention to detail, the accommodation, the food, the personalized service is second to none. Thank you to Kjell and all the staff for a wonderful and memorable revisit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with South African Hotels and Booking.com so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve