I'm going to keep this short and sweet. After searching the internet for a great safari experience to end our honeymoon ( and squirming at some of the crazy prices), I decided to trust the previous reviewers here and book Naledi. RESULT !!!. This place is everything you are going to want. Kjell, Sam and their team do everyting to make you have the experience you are looking for and more and for a very reasonable price!!
I think we were the first Irish guests and my advice would be to book this independently and don't rely on trailfinders for your safari needs. You will not be disappointed. I won't go into too much detail as it has all been said before but we saw everything, ate the best food and had a brilliant time. We feel guily for leaving this so long to write but better late than never !! Thanks to everybody at Naledi for their hospitality and trojan hard work. So that others can experience the same safari as we did, I would suggest that Kjell and Sam take a well deserved break so they don't burn out !!!!
Book it now !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve