Better late than never - stayed at Naledi in FEB and it would be unfair not to have written this review.
The level of personalised attention you get at Naledi is to be experienced to be believed. This starts with Craig picking you up at the airport pickup and is followed by being warmly greeted by Kjell's family at the camp.... there are numerous instances to quote. For the sake of clarity, your privacy is never intruded upon.
The safaris are not to be missed, especially the sundowners in the middle of the forest and, Kjell's enthusiasm for nature and wildlife is infectious. Saw lions on our first outing and spent a good 10 minutes is very close (but safe) proximity.
The rooms are airy / spacious and are spotless. The main bar/lounge area has several african artifacts and is a cosy place to relax in the evening. The upper deck provides a great view of the forest and a perfect place to spend a lazy afternoon.
The food is OUTSTANDING - be it the presentation or the taste - thanks Kim.
We spent 3 nights at Naledi and could have easily spent a week more... Thanks Kjell and team...Gitu, Neha, Chandan and Jaideep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just four magnificently appointed chalets sleeping only eight people, right in the heart of Big Five country within the borders of the greater Kruger National Park!!!! Without a doubt, Naledi offers you the most personal, intimate experience anywhere In the region – and at a price often less than half of what you would expect to pay elsewhere! At Naledi we only ever have a maximum of eight guests on our game viewer, only eight relaxing on our beautiful swimming pool deck overlooking the river bed and our private waterhole where one can enjoy the daily parade of animals and birds coming to drink and feed in total peace and tranquility. Our lodge is our passion, showing people our private piece of wild Africa our greatest pleasure, and that means introducing you to the bush and all its creatures, from lions and elephants, to antelope and birds is something we always look forward to ! At Naledi you’ll find aircon throughout, delicious meals, elegant surroundings, a fabulously stocked bar, fun, relaxation and excitement in equal portions, but best of all, you’ll arrive as strangers, and leave as friends!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, South African Hotels and Priceline so you can book your Naledi Bushcamp and Enkoveni Camp reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp Hotel Balule Private Game Reserve
- Naledi Bushcamp And Enkoveni Camp South Africa/Balule Nature Reserve