I have be fortunate to stay in five star properties around the world. This is THE best hotel I have ever experienced. The room is well appointed, amazing features, tons of privacy, outdoor shower...and more including Dermalogica products. The thing that makes this property so amazing is the service. Since it's only 12 rooms, the staff learns what you like and delivers before you can even ask for it. If you ask for something they reply, "Anything is possible at Singita." By the way, Singita means, 'miracle' You will find yourself up close and personal with many animals and the best part is they will teach you as much as you want to learn about the bush and the animals. I can go on and on, but you must experience it to love it. (if you love wine there's over 12,000 bottles to choose from) Here's a link to our youtube movie about the trip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoJjmMjxu-4
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita's privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Singita Boulders Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Boulders Hotel Singita Private Game Reserve
- Singita Boulders Lodge South Africa/Singita Private Game Reserve