Singita really knows what they're doing, from the design of the rooms and property, to the outstanding staff, incredible food, and talented guides. All the 'little' things, like greeting us on return from a game drive with warm moistened towels, calling us by name, starting a fire in our room at night, and even drawing a bubble bath on our last night - these all have made this a special place that will surely be visited by us again. It felt like we were family. We had the great opportunity to have Dylan and Ruel as our guides and trackers - their love for the bush is infectious, and they us so much about tracking and wildlife. Highly recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita's privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your Singita Boulders Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Boulders Hotel Singita Private Game Reserve
- Singita Boulders Lodge South Africa/Singita Private Game Reserve