Nothing else to say. Impecable service, unlimited flexibility, helpfulness and kindness, great food, splendid setting across the river, fantastically experienced and knowledgeable guides, animal sightings one after the other. Saw all the animals there were to see (not only the big five, but many more and repeatedly!), including rare sights of a python strangling baby impala prey, leopard with prey on a tree branch, leopard with cub on a tree branch, group of hyenas teasing a leopard, etc. Just before my arrival another leopard had stayed on a tree branch with prey about 20 meters to my bedroom door for a few days. And i could go on. This accounts for both the quality of the trackers and guides Singita engages, and for the richness of wildlife that the Sabi Sands area has to offer when compared to other reserves or the Kruger in general. Shower and skincare choices for the bathrooms is Dermalogica. Everything to the last bit is included in the room rates (twice daily safari tours and picnics, meals, in room dining, refreshments, minibar, propeller plane transfer from Nelspruit airport, etc.).
That the balance due is also memorable, should hardly come as a surprise, though... ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Singita Boulders Lodge is set along the banks of the Sand River in Singita's privately owned reserve within the Sabi Sand Reserve. The lodge is a celebration of the tranquillity, space, and light which flows throughout this incredibly vast area. Inspired by the geometry of the boulders on which it rests, Boulders Lodge is an inviting oasis where organic interiors integrate seamlessly with the raw African beauty outside. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Singita Boulders Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Singita Boulders Hotel Singita Private Game Reserve
- Singita Boulders Lodge South Africa/Singita Private Game Reserve