We were after something authentic to complete our month in S/Africa, something with wildlife, something where you could be amongst the wildlife, so considered 'camping'. But we wanted something COMFORTABLE. Honeyguide did not disappoint - good beds, good food and good wildlife viewing. We saw the Big 5 and more. We saw lions everyday, the bird life was spectacular - we even got down to snakes and lizards. Our Guide Dries together with his Tracker, they were able to show us the true "wild" side of Africa. Actually all the Staff showed their enthusiasm in having you understand and enjoy their country and what it has to offer.
One thing I would mention - if you wanted everything bright and shiny new - go somewhere else. We found everything well maintained and experienced no problems...only heaps of fun and loads of laughs during our 7 day stay.
We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tented safari camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni, the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course, or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Honeyguide Khoka Moya & Mantobeni Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Khoka Moya & Mantobeni Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve