I booked our holiday from Sydney at the last minute and our agent highly recommended Honeyguide as an unforgettable safari experience, and it definitely was. My 17 year old daughter and I were amazingly lucky to be staying at the Lodge with an amazing array of guests from Italy, the US, and some locals from J'berg. It felt as though we were staying at a friends Lodge as opposed to a hotel, as the staff were so welcoming and our fellow guests made our stay so enjoyable. The food was on a par with eating at a Michelin rated restaurant and the accommodation was perfect. Our tracker and driver on our game drives were not only informative but thrilling with their many surprises in discovering hidden animals. We can't wait to return to Honeyguide and will never forget our truly wonderful experience at Honeyguide.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve