I don't know where to begin. I really wasn't sure what to expect but was in ore of what I experienced. The accommodation to begin with was amazing...to feel safe but exposed at the same time really was amazing. We didn't want the touristy thing..we wanted the real deal so to speak. Well we got it! From lions mating to a lion chase to lions feasting on their kill ( Buffalo) right in front of us. We saw all but one of the big five but so many more of the other wildlife. The staff were amazing...Runny our waiter, Nicholas our Chef, Phillip our tracker, Fenual our guide and lets not forget wikus (vickers). What a wonderful host and guide. Thank you for the lions. I have travelled throughout europe and othe countries but will put this down as my best holiday yet. Just loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury tented safari camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni, the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course, or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Honeyguide Khoka Moya & Mantobeni Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Khoka Moya & Mantobeni Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve