What a fabulous Camp. We were there August 2011. Very quiet as it was winter in S.Africa. We were a party of 6 including my grandson who had just turned 11. Our ranger Dries was wonderful. He took JJ under his wing and made him a Jr. Ranger.
Our tents were wonderful...spacious with fabulous showers. We slept at night with just the screens down...a little cool ...but a great experience. The food was also great. I have been at one of the top Camps a few years earlier and I Have to say that I enjoyed the food and care more at Honeyguide than I did at the other camps. We will be going back in a few years again and hope to see most of the same staff is still there!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Tented Safari Camps in the Manyeleti Reserve in the Greater Kruger National Park. Stay either at Mantobeni the more classic camp with its Nehru tents on wooden decks set in a forested water course or the contemporary designed Khoka Moya camp with its larger tents and which welcomes children of all ages. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Honeyguide Tented Safari Camps South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve