As a many times traveller to "the greatest game reserve on earth" this was our first stay at Tintswalo, Kruger Park. We occupied the Stanley suite; all the suites are named and themed after famous explorers eg Livingstone, Speke, Burton etc. Furnishings were opulent, dining excellent, management & staff attentive yet discreet, guides & trackers knowledgeable & obliging, game-viewing superb (Big-5 within 2 drives!) and off-roading fascinating. A great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private safari lodge within the pristine Manyeleti reserve adjoining the Fenceless boundary of the Kruger National Park. Private plunge pools, big 5 game, amazing cuisine. Manor house can take children with a fantastic children's program. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Tintswalo Safari Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tintswalo Hotel Manyeleti Game Reserve
- Tintswalo Kruger National Park
- Tintswalo Safari Lodge South Africa/Manyeleti Game Reserve