Ruidoso Mountain Inn
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$80
ComfortInn
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotels.com
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$199
$176
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$80
$45
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$109
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$79
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$129
$119
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfree breakfastdecent hotel for the pricehot and cold itemshotel staylots of parkingthe hotel is cleanbed was comfortablethese issuescleaning staffnice staythe room was nicefront desk clerkeasy accessyogurtgreat place to stayenjoyed our staylobby
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Just stayed here. Had reservations for a few months. They reserved the rooms for $159.. Pull up to hotel and peoe in front of us check in for $69. We had 3 rooms and they would not budge on price.. Is hotel worth $69? Yes!!! $159.00 NO!!!!!!! Felt like I got ripped off!!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Littlestrib
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We went down to Ruidoso this weekend for my husbands birthday. I made the reservation online before we left the house. Upon checking in, a staff member named Melinda was at the counter to help me. She was VERY rude. She told me that she could not find my reservation under my last name so I pulled up the confirmation email on my phone. At the top of the email it CLEARLY stated RUIDOSO MOUNTAIN INN with my confirmation number. She told me that it wasn't one of their confirmation numbers and that I must be at the wrong hotel. So I pointed at it and very slowly and clearly read it to her (trying to make a point). Then she grabs my phone and starts scrolling through the email and typing numbers into the computer. She never could find my reservation (although by this time I'm not even sure she was really looking). She was about to send me away when I finally asked her if I could just have another room. I cancelled my first reservation from my phone so that I wouldn't get charged twice. The hotel lobby is nice but the rooms are outdated and desperately need a face lift. Not impressed.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank true2myself
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We had stayed here when it was a Holiday Inn Express and enjoyed our stay. After I booked the room, the name changed and the reviews made me wonder if I had made a mistake. We did, however, have an enjoyable stay and are fears were unfounded. The service was good, the room was nice and the breakfast was good. Would consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James S
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We are platinum Holiday Inn Members. We have stayed there several times over the years and each time it got a little more run down!! I said the last time we stayed there NEVER AGAIN!! The rooms are okay but the staff is TERRIBLE !! Rude not helpful at all !! In fact they don't even look up when you come in the door!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cynthia L
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Rented 2 rooms for a weekend stay (4 adults 3 kids). It is located at the entrance of town. We find this convenient to avoid traffic jamms when the snow gets ugly and as we exit to go back home. The staff is friendly And the rooms are basic but clean. Two inconveniences were the slow Internet connection ( it is offered free) and one of the beds was extremely uncomfortable( hard , lumpy and springy) The others were ok. The complementary continental breakfast included staples such as pre mAde waffles, toast, beagles, mini muffins, cinnamon rolls, cereal assortment, OJ, milk apple juice and coffee. They also had oatmeal packets, saussage links and bananas. It is a good value for the price.

• Stayed: January 2013