“The best Holiday Inn Express ever”

Ruidoso Mountain Inn
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Ruidoso
Reviewed August 25, 2011

The staff at this hotel are friendly and accommodating. The front desk folks are ready and willing to give advice on activities, restaurants, and general information for enjoying the Ruidoso area. The house /maintenance staff were all nice and very helpful.

I think they have the best jacuzzi with the strongest jets I've ever encountered.

The staff star in my experience- but the accommodations were really nice also. Beautiful lobby, and updated decor. Very clean, comfortable
K Whalen

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank kathe_whalen
There are newer reviews for Ruidoso Mountain Inn

Reviewed August 4, 2011

this hotel is nice but the rooms are not as nice as some other holidayinn express's. are room was quite the bed was ok. the ice macine was out on are floor the desk clerk said she would have it fixed but it still wasnt fixed by the time we left.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jlwc
Reviewed July 31, 2011

clean, great free breakfast, good free coffee all day, cookies at night, swim pool,friendly staff!
I cannot think of one bad thing. Thanks Holiday Inn :-)

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank bruceterrible
Reviewed February 13, 2011

We had a bad experience with another hotel in Ruidoso, so we drove over to HI Express because we have always had good experiences with HI Express. When we got there, the front desk personnel told us they only had 1 King suite w/sofa bed left, but it was on a smoking floor. I asked if I could go up & check it out because I am not able to tolerate very smoky-smelling places. The front desk personnel were VERY accomodating and immediately gave us the key to the room. Unfortunately, it was way too smoky for me. The decor was not up-to-par with many of the other HI Express locations where we have stayed.
I DO want to give thumbs-up to the man & lady @ the front desk. They were very friendly and more than accomodating to our needs. Thanks!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Stayed July 9th & 10th. Stay was okay. Clean room good breakfast.. We checked out and drove 4 1/2 hours home. When I unpacked my bags immediately upon arriving home I realized my makeup bag was not there. I called the hotel to tell them. The gentleman looked and said he could not find it. I called the next morning so they could talk to the person who cleaned the room. Called back No she did not see it. told the lady that answered the phone she had to have taken it. She said Yah I know. Contacted guest relations at hie, they assured me the hotel would contact me . After several emails and calls that has never happened. The management and owner of this hotel do not care that they employee theives. Wearing someone elses makeup. You must be pretty desporate. Besides the cost of 300.00 to replace everything

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cksimmons
Reviewed December 26, 2007

I can highly recommend this hotel. It was very clean, the sheets and comforter were very soft and new looking. The bed was comfortable. 2 tvs in our suite. Coffee maker, fridge and microwave also.
The hotel is not in the middle of Ruidoso (which can be very crowded) - it's about a mile or so from the downtown area of Ruidoso. I liked that we could get out of the hustle and bustle of downtown Ruidoso. If you're wanting to walk to the shops, then don't stay here. You definitely have to drive a few minutes to get to the shops. All in all - a great place to stay and well worth the money

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank midlandtripper
Reviewed March 20, 2007

This hotel was a very pleasant surprise. It was very clean, very comfortable with furnishings I would expect in a more expensive hotel. The staff was extremely friendly. Even though the hotel is not in the center of town, it's very close. And there are nearby places to eat as well as access to a local bus service that picks up at the hotel and takes you to the center of town. The fresh cookies and fruit in the lobby was a plus. This hotel was certainly well worth the money. We will stay here again and again!

• Stayed: November 2006, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DallasLiteTraveler