Travelodge Ruidoso
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$199
$176
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$100
$89
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$80
BestWestern.com
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$108
$99
ComfortInn
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$109
$45
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$119
$119
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$129
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$79
All reviewstravel lodgeroom was cleancoffee makercomfortable stayplace to staynon smoking roomruidoso downsski tripget awaybedswalmartheater
Reviewed September 1, 2010

When I first checked into my non-smoking King room I found three dead bugs that had not been swept off the bathroom floor, good thing I'm not too squeamish. The coffee pot parts didn't fit together properly either. I told the front desk staff the next morning and all was fixed right away. Overall, the room is just fine for the money (less than $47/night before taxes). It's really conveniently located between Ruisdoso Downs and the town of Ruidoso. I'd stay here again for the price but I'd be quicker to speak up about having a clean room.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled solo
1  Thank Texasknitter
Reviewed June 28, 2010

$50 for a double room in Ruidoso, in the summer, is a bargain. The place has been around for a long time & has some rough edges of course, but overall it is a good value. The room was clean & the bed was far superior to some we have found in hotels/motels at 2-3 times the price. The sheets were spotless, as was the comforter & blanket, & there were plenty of clean white towels. The TV worked, as did every light bulb in the room, which is very unsual for most motels. Had a small refrigerator & microwave stacked on the floor by the front door for some strange reason, even though there was plenty of room for them on the furniture cabinet, or in the closet. We would stay there again, which is the bottom line in such an evaluation. On the morning of check out we also heard other guests complimenting the front desk clerk on the beds & cleanliness of their rooms, etc., which is another good sign. Employees both at check-in & check out could not have been more helpful & friendly. The breakfast area is too small & inadequate, but we rarely eat at the hotels anyway. There is a steakhouse right in front of the motel, & a McDonald's within walking distance.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank 1globaltraveler2
Reviewed June 25, 2010

the room was dirty, there was mold in the bathroom ceiling that had been painted over to cover it uo. there was also mold in the tud shower where the tub and walls join togeather.. also the parking is is in shot supply if you get the west side rooms. you either have to park in back and walk through a breeze way or park quit a distance from you room. also the rooms on the west side of the motel face the back of the k-bobs resturant. the saftey door lock in the room was also broken. it seems as if the maintance of the motel is not very well kept uo. would i ever stay at this motel again ? no way i would go down the road to one of the newer built chain motels.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank lxturbo2000
Reviewed March 12, 2010

I read all of these reviews before I stayed here. So let me be the first to say you can't please everyone. The owner of this establishment is a very nice man. His entire staff have superior customer service skills. They were fantastic!! I work in customer service so let me tell you I am picky! The room itself was very clean and well maintained but my favorite thing of all was the bed. OMG so comfortable !!! I did not want to get up in the morning. The breakfast was great lots of selection. And these people were so helpful!! I woke up to a flat tire, and the owner called his own maintenance man in to help me. He did not have to do that. When checkout came around and my tire was not ready he was very generous in letting me stay in my room until it was. I will stay here every time I come to Ruidoso. I had a fantastic stay. Thank you again for your hospitality.
Shannon

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank shannon1979
Reviewed October 6, 2009

My wife & I want to thank your employee, Greg, for helping us find affordable rates & room for the handicapped & AARP members. He is a very thoughtful employee & will do whatever is possible to meet the customers needs. The ONLY things we would suggest are: (1) the shower stall needs to be redone; it is a danger for handicapped people getting out after showering because the water drains out TOWARD the toilet making the floor wet & too slippery for anyone to stand...my husband had to mop up the water BEFORE I could get out. Another couple of suggestions: (2) the coffee pot was not usable due to parts missing & (3) the inside microwave dish was missing which made heating foods difficult. We greatly thank Greg for his help.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple