“So Cute, Cozy and relaxing!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Papa Bears Cabin
Driveway is steep and in Winter Weather can be icy!
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Papa Bears Cabin
Driveway is steep and in Winter Weather can be icy!
Gas fireplace in the living area with TV and WiFi!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
1234Miche...
Fort Worth, Texas
“So Cute, Cozy and relaxing!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2016 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

This place is sooo super cute and cozy! When we were first driving up i was wondering about it but when we got in, it was just AWESOME!! It's exactly what i had in my mind of what a cute little cabin in the woods would be like, only it was't all that little!! The furniture is rustic and the fireplace is GREAT! There are Flat Scren TV's in every room and it was sooo clean and did i say CUTE? I slept so great on the beds that i had to ask what kind of bed it was. I want one! I loved sitting on the patio drinking my coffee and watching the deer come up, I didn't want to leave, I was so amazed how great this place was. The kitchen has everything you need. I can't wait to go back, however next time i want to stay longer. When i first got there I was all tense and stressed, by the first 2 hours of being there all my stress just melted away. I will have to say of all my favorite parts it was sitting on the patio watching the deer, i couldn't believe how close they come up to the cabin. I could see them bat their eyelashes! LOL I'm so excited to know about this place and can't wait to take my kids and Grandkids!! :)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The patio and surrounding trees and deer, the cleanliness, the decor!
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing