The staff here are nice and helpful. They gave me a good rate on a room during the week. The room was large and clean. It was quiet too, but if you need the a/c it won't be.
This place really reminded me of a well used ski resort room, like when I was a kid skiing at Boreal.
I would definitely stay here again, but if you are looking for a fancy modern room, this isn't it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you looking to take a vacation where you can enjoy yourself in the great outdoors? Or are you seeking a great hotel for business travel? In either case, you need to check out the Swiss Chalet Inn in Ruidoso, NM.Whether you’re looking to escape into the wilderness or conduct essential business, the Swiss Chalet Inn offers the best of both worlds. Their comfortable, spacious rooms will provide plenty of space for work, play, and of course, rest. The hotel offers a complimentary continental breakfast on Saturdays and Sundays, so you’ll have plenty of energy before you hit the trails during a weekend getaway. And the stunning views of the Sierra Blanca Peak will sooth your soul whether you’re looking to conquer it or just admire it from afar. Once you come to stay, you may never want to leave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Swiss Chalet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Chalet Inn Ruidoso Hotel Ruidoso
- Swiss Chalet Hotel Ruidoso
- Swiss Chalet Ruidoso