“Best green chile stew!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Four Front Cafe
Reviewed June 14, 2015

We have eaten at this quaint little cafe several times. James makes the very best green chile stew - delicious roux that is rich but not salty and he uses autumn roast chile.

Date of visit: May 2015
Reviewed May 27, 2015

We waited an hour for our food and there was only three tables in the entire restaurant. My salad was good, but super small for the price. My husband ordered the chicken and waffles and was extremely disappoined. The chicken is small, seasoned chicken strips. Typically you get fried chicken on the bone when ordering this dish. We were less than impressed.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed May 19, 2015

My family and I have visited this restaurant several times. We have had breakfast and lunch. The food is excellent. Portion sizes are good and so far everything has tasted great. Outdoor seating and indoor seating.
Recommend for any one visiting or that lives near by.

Date of visit: May 2015