“Lots of food for a fair price”

K-BOB'S Steakhouse Ruidoso
Ranked #22 of 88 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Oregon
“Lots of food for a fair price”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Great place for comfort food. The chicken fried steak is excellent. You can order the usual baked or french fried potatoes, but the green beans are fresh, tender and delicious - my favorite.

Visited April 2013

Keller, Texas
“just say no.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

dirty, we came, we waiting for 20 minutes for a table, was seated in half empty room with nothing but DIRTY tables and food on the floor. Salad bar was in total disarray. One look at the HUGELY inflated prices and we drove over to cattle baron and had a much nicer and cheaper meal. I will never go back.

Visited September 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Watch out for the catfish!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This actually happened about two years ago. After reading the other reviews, I just had to include my experience. I had had the catfish at the K-Bob's in Socorro a couple of weeks prior and it was delicious, so when we got to Ruidoso I just had to have some more. When the meal arrived, I tasted the catfish and it had a slight sour taste. I should have said something at the time, but ate about 1/3 of it. We left the restaurant and checked into the Travelodge next door. Before I got to our room, I felt SO SICK. I literally staggered to the room and threw myself on the bed. A short time later I started vomiting and vomiting. I have never felt so sick. I was so afraid my husband was going to have to take me to the hospital. and ruin our stay. This continued for about 3 or 4 hours. I will never go back to this K-Bob's.

• Visited June 2012
Las Cruces, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“terrible food, nice waitre”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I cant believe people like this place. we sat down and when the meat came it looked old. it was not hot, not sizzling.and the portion was so small. we told the waitress. she brought us back two fresh steaks, much nicer, bigger and fresh. she told us that the first was an order someone else ordered and change their mind and the cook should never have put it on our plates. for that reason I give it terrible marks.

Visited March 2013
Keller, Texas
“Excellent food”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

K-Bob's has been a family favorite for years. When we visited the one in Ruidoso, we were so excited to eat the delicious food. However, our server was not at all friendly and I watched as another server put rolls in a basket with her bare hands. However, the chicken fried steak was just as good as we remembered and I loved all the choices at the Salad Wagon.

Visited March 2013