“Wow! What a great place to relax!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Mountain Air Cabins
Ranked #13 of 42 Specialty Lodging in Ruidoso
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My husband wanted to take me out for the weekend, we priced the cabins on line, but decided to visit "Mountain Air Cabins" to see why the price was less than most. Well there was no catch to it, the owners showed us a couple of them and my husband booked "Blue Jay" right on the spot. is a 2 bedroom cabin. Very cozy with everything in it. The view from the leaving room to the mountains is amazing. Very clean, organized, we will highly recommend to friends & family. Thank you Ryan for your excellent service!

Room Tip: The 2 bed room was great, but they showed us a 3 bed room that would be great for up to 3 couples.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josie M

Reviewed May 1, 2013

All I can say is wow!!!!!!!! We went on a one day trip not expecting to stay over night but found these wonderful cabins that totally changed our minds!!!!! Ryan and Alyx were so wonderful and extended their hospitallity to us it felt like we were at home. Extremely relaxed!!!!! it turned our one day stay into a 4 day stay!!!!!!! Cubby Cabin was very cozy and the area was very relaxing with wild life all around, Couple of bears in the area was nice but seeing the deer up close was very nice, Already planning our next stay again and looking forward to an even longer stay. Ryan very helpful and willing to do anything to make your stay more comfortable. Cell phone coverage is none (which is great) Wifi is great. Very Recommended for your weekend or week getaway!!!!

Room Tip: Beds are well focused on comfort!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lonewolf David C
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was awesome and the people that own it are really nice and far priced and helpful it was real beautiful inside and out so if you are planing a vacation this is the place to go I know we are goin back for sure

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Casper210361
Reviewed April 12, 2013

hi everyone we stayed at circle bar its a great cabin relaxing and very cozy we also stayed in fox hollow it was a great place to stay any one who does not stay at mountain air will be missing out . ryan and alyx are wonderful they went beyond to make sure we were comfortable they treated us like family and were happy to say we consider them our family ,we will always stay at mountain air there is no other place like this .ryan and alyx thank you so much for everything and helping my sick husband ,we miss all of you already .will see you soon

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank rickytside44
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We just wanted a weekend away. My girlfriend had never stayed in the upper canyon or in a cabin, so I booked Mountain Air Cabins. We loved the cabin we had, it was perfect for us and our old dog that goes everywhere with us. The owners were the sweetest people. We are planing on going back in July and we will booked there again. I have told my friends about the wonderful experience we had there.

A. Hollis

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Alicia H
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I spent Valentines 2013 there and we loved it. Ryan and Alyx were so nice and very helpful. We stayed in the Cubby and we loved it. The bed was very comfortable and we are so picky about beds and the room itself was very cozy. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Ryon and Alyx are very nice people I truly enjoyed my stay I hope to see them next year again. So if you want a place to relax and enjoy the view this is the place to go. We Loved it Loved it Loved it .

Room Tip: Too me any room is good. :)
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeliaW2
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Love this place for a get away. We have stayed mountain air cabins several times. Wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Up in the upper canyon of Ruidoso away from all the noise of the city. Seen deer walking through behind our cabin last night!!! It was awesome. VERY CLEAN GREAT SERVICE REASONABLE RATES. Truly love this place.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank tinawilleby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ruidoso
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins
#30 of 42 in Ruidoso
Canyon Cabins
Canyon Cabins
#24 of 42 in Ruidoso

Been to Mountain Air Cabins? Share your experiences!