“AWESOME!!!!! GREAT GETAWAY!!!!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ruidoso
Mountain Air Cabins
Ranked #13 of 40 Specialty Lodging in Ruidoso
El Paso, Texas, United States
“AWESOME!!!!! GREAT GETAWAY!!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

All I can say is wow!!!!!!!! We went on a one day trip not expecting to stay over night but found these wonderful cabins that totally changed our minds!!!!! Ryan and Alyx were so wonderful and extended their hospitallity to us it felt like we were at home. Extremely relaxed!!!!! it turned our one day stay into a 4 day stay!!!!!!! Cubby Cabin was very cozy and the area was very relaxing with wild life all around, Couple of bears in the area was nice but seeing the deer up close was very nice, Already planning our next stay again and looking forward to an even longer stay. Ryan very helpful and willing to do anything to make your stay more comfortable. Cell phone coverage is none (which is great) Wifi is great. Very Recommended for your weekend or week getaway!!!!

Room Tip: Beds are well focused on comfort!!!!!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lonewolf David C

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Reviewed April 24, 2013

It was awesome and the people that own it are really nice and far priced and helpful it was real beautiful inside and out so if you are planing a vacation this is the place to go I know we are goin back for sure

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Casper210361
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed April 12, 2013

hi everyone we stayed at circle bar its a great cabin relaxing and very cozy we also stayed in fox hollow it was a great place to stay any one who does not stay at mountain air will be missing out . ryan and alyx are wonderful they went beyond to make sure we were comfortable they treated us like family and were happy to say we consider them our family ,we will always stay at mountain air there is no other place like this .ryan and alyx thank you so much for everything and helping my sick husband ,we miss all of you already .will see you soon

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank rickytside44
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

We just wanted a weekend away. My girlfriend had never stayed in the upper canyon or in a cabin, so I booked Mountain Air Cabins. We loved the cabin we had, it was perfect for us and our old dog that goes everywhere with us. The owners were the sweetest people. We are planing on going back in July and we will booked there again. I have told my friends about the wonderful experience we had there.

A. Hollis

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Alicia H
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My husband and I spent Valentines 2013 there and we loved it. Ryan and Alyx were so nice and very helpful. We stayed in the Cubby and we loved it. The bed was very comfortable and we are so picky about beds and the room itself was very cozy. We would stay there again in a heartbeat. Ryon and Alyx are very nice people I truly enjoyed my stay I hope to see them next year again. So if you want a place to relax and enjoy the view this is the place to go. We Loved it Loved it Loved it .

Room Tip: Too me any room is good. :)
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank DeliaW2
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Love this place for a get away. We have stayed mountain air cabins several times. Wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. Up in the upper canyon of Ruidoso away from all the noise of the city. Seen deer walking through behind our cabin last night!!! It was awesome. VERY CLEAN GREAT SERVICE REASONABLE RATES. Truly love this place.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank tinawilleby
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I can't possibly say enough about Mountain Air! They are awesome! We stayed in the Winger cabin over Spring Break. The cabin was the cutest ever! Loved all the skylights! The kids loved it, very quiet and private, had everything we needed, didn't take long to get into town, and on and on. Ryon and Alyx are the sweetest. I am sure they were tired of seeing me every day going to get movies and anything else I bugged them for. My son had an accident the last night there and fell down the stairs really hard. I ran to the office and they gave me a special ice pack for him. Super, super sweet couple! Loved it so much that we are planning a return visit in the summer.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family