Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
Hotels.com
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$121
$98
Free cancellation until 07/26
$50
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$199
$165
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$99
ComfortInn
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/21
$119
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$189
$139
Canyon Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$129
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$139
All reviewshomemade muffinsmorning muffinswhite noise machineoutdoor saunahot coffeean older propertychain hotelsowners are greatelectric fireplaceroom was clean and comfortablesitting arealittle thingsflat screen tvking roomnew ownersski apachetwo nights
Reviewed March 25, 2018

We arrived at Sitzmark Chalet Inn after a grueling day of travel (my wife & I were on a cross-continent camping trip) and it was late, dark, & cold out. Given the lateness of the season and the area, we had some difficulty finding a place to camp. The
wonderful new owners, David & Shannon, provided us with a room, warmth, and some great conversation.

The place was cozy and had everything that we needed. My only regret is taking so very long to write this review.

Stayed: November 2017
SitzmarkRuidoso, Manager at Sitzmark Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

I am so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Sitzmark Chalet Inn!

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Tana is the most amazing host! Her cookies and muffins are out of this world! She even let me borrow silverware to eat my dinner when I didn't have it. Helped me carry my luggage. Very Gracious. Her son is a doll! He took me to my room and high fived me when leaving (I think he is 5). Such a wonderful place. I will be back because of how well this family treated me. I felt like a queen in their castle.

Room Tip: A must stay.. If you are looking for accommodating, clean, professional and friendly then this is your place!
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank crystalbling77
SitzmarkRuidoso, General Manager at Sitzmark Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2018

Thank you so much for the kind words and the amazing review! I appreciate you. I truly hope you enjoyed your stay with us and please come back again soon!

Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

Visited Ruidoso for a weekend trip. We picked the Sitzmark based on their great reviews and weren’t disappointed. Friendly staff, cozy room and great blueberry muffins everyone talks about. Also appreciated the noise machine in the room!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Jonathan S
SitzmarkRuidoso, General Manager at Sitzmark Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Thank you so much for the great review!!! Please come back and stay with us again! Tana

Reviewed January 7, 2018 via mobile

This is a great economical family friendly place. The staff and owner were very friendly and warm. They go out of their way to make your stay very pleasant. The delicious muffins and hot coffee were nice to have every morning. An example of the personal attention was when my 8 year old asked front desk for change for the vending machine but unfortunately they did not have change at that time, but they instead opened the machine and let her select TWO items for free. A small gesture but appreciated. The building is old and a bit outdated which is the only reason why I could not give it a 5. It does have a lot of charm and character. Outside there is a cozy outdoor area where you can meet up with others and relax, read or socialize. We did not use the sauna but it is quite accessible. DEFENETLY a great value for the price.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank monicadu
SitzmarkRuidoso, Manager at Sitzmark Chalet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you so much for the nice review! Its guests like you that make us feel warm inside and enjoy running the hotel. We love and value our guest and want to make everyone's stay enjoyable and comfortable. Please come back and see us again!

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Great Place! Super Affordable! CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN Muffins are amazing! I was here to look at land for my business. I would book again! Sauna was great! What a Novel Place to stay! I would highly recommend over the chain hotels!

Room Tip: double queen room is just right for four people
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Please come back and see us again soon!''