We stayed in Townhouse #62 during our spring break trip to Ruidoso. While this unit was not "updated", we thoroughly enjoyed staying here. Lots of room, and all the comforts of home. Our son enjoyed staying in the loft. The property has a golf course and 2 ponds/lakes that are filled with ducks. Nice place to just walk around, and feeding the ducks was fun. There is a shuffleboard court on the property, and a small mini-playground. Easy access to everything in Ruidoso.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Stay & Play With Us! Stay in one of our beautiful and privately owned Condos or Townhomes; Play our scenic Golf Course. Nightly Rentals, 1- 5 Bedroom Condos & Townhomes. Each home has a Fully Equipped Kitchens, Fireplaces and Private Decks. FREE Golf, Swimming, Trout Fishing, Tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbrook Village Country Club Hotel Ruidoso
- Innsbrook Village Country Club And Resort