We stayed a week at Innsbrook Village, and we would be hard pressed to find anything to criticize. The two-bedroom unit was very ample and comfortable. The kitchen was extremely well stocked, which made cooking a delight (we prefer to cook in when possible). There was an exterior BBQ and a covered patio for al fresco dining. The washer/dryer in the unit was a real plus and stress reliever. What's missing. Okay, a laundry basket would have been nice, but we're groping to find anything that wasn't wonderful. Most of all, the manager, Mike, made this stay fabulous. He was a font of knowledge about every aspect of Ruidoso from dining out to hiking, from recycling to touring the area. He was Johnny on the spot if we ever had any questions, and he provided lots of brochures and pamphlets for information about the area. The grounds of the Village themselves are good for walks, and there's a nice Par-3 style golf course (although Par 2 might be more accurate). Lovely ponds and water features with ducks and geese. It was quiet during our visit, much appreciated, as we seemed to be on the shoulder season. If we wanted to walk to dinner, the Texas Club is an easy stroll. Tennis courts and pool close by (although the latter opens Memorial Day). A fitness center would have been nice, but we did a lot of walking/hiking. We took one day for a nice loop tour: Hubbard Museum (Ruidoso Downs); Hurd-Wyeth Art Gallery (San Patricio); Iris Farm (Hondo--really an oasis as well as a stellar gift shop); Lincoln NM (for its Billy the Kid History); and Smokey Bear Historical Park (Capitan).
We could not have asked for a more relaxing and peaceful place, our back patio looking out on the tall Ponderosa Pines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come Stay & Play With Us! Stay in one of our beautiful and privately owned Condos or Townhomes; Play our scenic Golf Course. Nightly Rentals, 1- 5 Bedroom Condos & Townhomes. Each home has a Fully Equipped Kitchens, Fireplaces and Private Decks. FREE Golf, Swimming, Trout Fishing, Tennis and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Innsbrook Village Country Club & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Innsbrook Village Country Club Hotel Ruidoso
- Innsbrook Village Country Club And Resort