Nob Hill Lodge
MCM Elegante Lodge & Resort(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$199
$180
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$94
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$94
$85
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$89
$129
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$149
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$79
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$159
$119
Travelocity
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 12, 2012

If you can't find a place to stay in Ruidoso, chances are this place will have a vacancy. I'd like to say it's cheap, but clean. Unfortunately, I can't. Don't go barefoot on the carpeting and you'll have wait 'til the rust clears from the faucet before brushing your teeth. Oh, and the door to our room didn't lock. But like I said, if you're desperate for a place to stay, they have beds and flush toilets that seem in working order. HOWEVER, if you're allergic to cigarette smoke, stay away. The nonsmoking rooms wreak of smoke.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank PatF22
Reviewed November 8, 2011

My family is native to the area, and on an emergency home visit my husband and I stayed here and it wasn't our place of choice. The owners seemed suspcious?--them kept mentioning that it was a non-smoking room (but room did stink anyway), the office stunk, and overall appearance was ugly. The cost is comparable to the Motel 6 for mid-weekly rates, but decided to give them a chance.
The T.V was outdated, heat wasn't consistent, restroom--bathtub felt like there was something underneath?, towels were harsh, hand soap was old--didn't even get soapy to wash your hands. The table/dining--was uneven and chairs unstable--looked like something you could pick up at the trash dump. Overall this hotel is non-native owned, unkept, filthy, stinky, horrible, and would rather have stayed in my truck. Again, if this is last resort---"Don't stay here!"
*Native Ruidoso

Room Tip: Don't stay
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
10  Thank Shalene J
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This hotel is a clean and comfortable older property. We enjoyed our stay and will return. The owner was extremely nice and accommodating. It is conveniently located to restaurants, shopping, and casinos.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Layla55
Reviewed May 26, 2011

I called this hotel and I was gladly surprised to find they had rooms avaliable as it was memorial day weekend/first day of racing. I raced on over to book it before someone could get it! as I walked into the office it because very clear why they had rooms. It smelled like butt and curry in he office so bad I couldnt breath. after about 20 mins of trying to understand the owner I made out he was asking what my mother did for a living????? when I told him she was disabled he freaked the !@#$ out and would not rent me a room, his reasoning was she would cause problems?????? srsly wtf...

• Stayed: May 2011
8  Thank Aliengirlufo
Reviewed August 5, 2009

under new managment, husband and wife were truly great I would definitely stay again. This little motel is quiet and sucluded from the noise of town but easy access to the rest of town do yourself a favor and try this little gem. Tell the owners Jeff sent you.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo