“Terrible ”

OLE Taco
Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

What a disappointment. Had the #9, chili relleno, shredded beef taco and 2 enchiladas. Taco was ok, relleno was ok but had a lot of tomato paste on it. I think they pass that off as red sauce. Enchiladas were a disaster. Refried beans were the worst. Microwaved to a crisp. Didn’t even try the rice. We definitely won’t return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 14, 2018

Went here upon recommendation of a friend and I always see the parking lot full in the evenings. Boy, was I disappointed! Ordered the nachos (the menu said "Best in Town") HA! What a joke. I was served chips smeared with refried beans, unseasoned grey ground beef, and flavorless mystery white cheese. My husband got the combo enchilada plate which consisted of a microwaved cheese enchilada and I swear beans from a can. I should have known nothing here was fresh when I heard the microwave beeping several times from the "kitchen". I will not be going back....ever.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank Heather H
Reviewed October 28, 2017

Taco plate very good and so are burgers n fries. Good little hole in the wall place to eat always clean and friendly. Lots better than fast food

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Got the specialty tacos. Exactly what I was expecting. Tasty tacos. Stopped on a whim and glad that I did.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 10, 2017

We stopped in for lunch at Ole Taco and it didn't go very well from there. Our server who said she is related to the owners, greeted us fairly sourly. Then she got one order out four correct. When we asked for an extra taco she brought a complete platter dinner so we went ahead and paid for that as well as the 3 incorrect orders because its simpler. The food was pretty good but isn't as authentic as they would like to make you believe. My recommendation . . . pass on by.

Date of visit: June 2017
1  Thank DeanH64

Been to OLE Taco? Share your experiences!