“Don't Get the Chicken!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Lubbock
“Don't Get the Chicken!”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Don't eat the chicken...it has a definite funny taste and I got sick afterwards. The green chili sauce is tasty but not worth the sick. Do not recommend. Place is cramped and just not a place I will return to. Glad many others have had good experience there, just wasn't my day.

• Visited February 2014

Cibolo, Texas
“So glad we U-Turned”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

It was late, we were wondering what was open, we pass this old little building with an open sign and thought what the hell. We turned around and that was the best decision all weekend. Kathleen the server was so warm. The food was delicious. It hit the spot. Everything is homeade. Food comes out fresh and hot. I highly recommend eating there. Even inside.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Adrienne S
Texas
“Still The Best”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Traveled from Amarillo to Ruidoso this past weekend and, of course, had to eat twice at OLE Taco. The rellenos are the tastiest I have ever had. My wife had the house speciality - OLE Taco - the beef tacos with this dish were "melt in you mouth good". The sides include refries, rice , salad, and guacamole. The best food with the world's best waitress - Kathleen - we're glad she is still there. Sort of a hole-in-the-wall place that the locals know about.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Roger1322
Fort Worth, Texas
“Go there if your in ruidoso”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I always go there every time I'm in ruidoso. The food is really good and cheap. The atmosphere isn't the best it's very dated and worn, there are a few tables and chairs. The best way to enjoy ole taco is to order takeout. Ruidoso has a few Mexican food restaurants but this is by far the best! I'm from Texas and I love Mexican food, give it a try and I'm sure you will be back.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank AnsleyKay
Lubbock, Texas
“Best REAL homemade french fries”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Best REAL homemade french fries, amazing mexican food, homemade hot sauce/salsa/chile. Great, friendly service too.

Visited April 2013