“Still great pizza, not so friendly service”
Review of Cafe Rio

Cafe Rio
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: All of Café Rio’s offerings are made from scratch.Our recipes have been accumulated through years of professional cooking and employ the highest quality ingredients obtainable.We welcome both questions and comments on the origins and ingredients of our preparations.We hope you feel at home and we look forward to your return visit.-The Management and Staff at Café Rio
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We placed an order by phone........good thing pizza is better than customer service. She was rude but efficient. Pizza was ready on time and was prepared as ordered. Delicious pizza - we always make it a point to stop here when in town.

1  Thank LolaBeach2524
There are newer reviews for Cafe Rio

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Every time we're in town , we always make a point to stop & have Pizza. Our Favorite is the Kitchen Sink. Have never been disappointed with food or the service .

Reviewed January 31, 2014

First time to eat here and was not disappointed. Crust is truly hand-tossed. We had the kitchen sink and it was very, very good. In fact, I would classify it as excellent. Crust was thin, light, and crunchy. Generous with fresh toppings. And if kitschy decor with good pizza is your "thang", than this is your nirvana. As it was mine. Oh yeah, and shout out to the waiter guy! Love your dry sense of humor!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

I really liked that celery seed dressing....dip the pizza in that stuff. I liked the roasted garlic also. Funky place with good prices.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been at Cafe Rio last weekend. We waited for more than an hour in front of the restaurant, because they skipped us on the list. Inside we ordered the pizzas, one with extra anchovis. I got my pizza with extra mushrooms, so I asked for the anchovis. The waiter reacted rude, said I did not order anchovis and pulled the pizza away.
The service was absolutely terrible, never again!

1  Thank Torsten R

Been to Cafe Rio? Share your experiences!