“Great place for breakfast”

Sacred Grounds Coffee
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Wonderful coffee and the cute, cute design of the layout was a favorite. I enjoyed the other guests and friendliness of the staff!

1  Thank Bhavaniowl
There are newer reviews for Sacred Grounds Coffee

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Oh my! I love this place. If I lived in Ruidoso, I would be a regular! Carefully prepared, very tasty food, excellent coffee (they roast beans there!), a great selection of beer....what else DO you need? We ate there 3 times in 3 days, and I wanted to eat there again, but darn! They close early! Vicky was super nice as were all the folks there, and you can tell that they like what they do. Very clean, and nicely decorated. This is the place, folks! Be sure to eat here!

1  Thank Zylon R
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This became our favorite place to eat during our first trip to Ruidoso. Wonderful quiches, salads and sandwiches made with fresh ingredients. They have the best coffee. Fresh baked goods - most made in-house - are delicious (a cookie comes with most food orders). They also have beer and wine.

Relaxing atmosphere with outdoor seating. Super friendly and engaging staff who seem to really enjoy their jobs. Love that they show free movies in the roasting room in the back. We ate here a few times, at all times of day, and loved everything we had. Perfect place for good coffee or a cold beer with fresh food on the lighter side.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Love the coffee, decor and atmosphere. Gift items available. Had quiche for breakfast with fresh fruit. Larger portion of fruit would of been nice, but all in all it was great. I went back the next weekend and will definitely return

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The chocolate chip cookie was crisp on the outside and soft on the inside. I have baked these cookies for years trying to get the exact texture and flavor of this cookie in my own. While I make wonderful cookies, their chocolate chip cookie is better than mine. The wrap I had was very good and the fresh fruit that came with the cookie and wrap made a lovely lunch. Give it a try even if you don't drink coffee.