“My favorite restaurant in Ruidoso”
Review of Village Buttery

Village Buttery
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed November 10, 2008

OUTSTANDING!!!!!! My husband and I was in Ruidoso for five days at the end of October and this was without a doubt our favorite place to eat. We had an excellent lunch and wished they were open past 2:30 because we would have gone back for dinner. Would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed August 18, 2008

Though the plates are a bit pricey and the woman behind the counter can be as gruff as the Seinfeld soup nazi, the food is delicious. Don't leave without a piece of the buttermilk pie.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Las Cruces, New Mexico
Reviewed June 15, 2008

Wonderful chicken salad!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed November 14, 2007

Stopped here for lunch. Good homemade food. Quiche was good and so was the tomato basil soup. Enjoy the buttermilk pie for dessert. Staff friendly and helpful, service exellent.

Reviewed November 26, 2006

I stopped by the Village Buttery one day a couple weeks ago for lunch during a confernce. A friend had recommended it so I thought I'd give it a try and boy I'm glad I did! I only took food to go but the staff was super friendly and were happy to make vegetarian recommendations. I ended up with an avocado, lettuce and tomato croissant sandwich with a cup of cream of asparagus soup. Both were outstanding! Desserts looked great so i'll have to go back and try those out some time!

2  Thank xxnomeatxx