“Breakfast”

Ranked #1 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: CORNERSTONE BAKERY CAFE has quickly become a Ruidoso New Mexico Favorite Restaurant as well as a sought out and much anticipated eating tradition for many of our Village's visitors! We thank all of our friends and customers who regularly support us and continue to spread the good word about ... the CORNERSTONE BAKERY CAFE in Ruidoso ... where we take eating seriously!Enjoy a traditional bakery influenced BREAKFAST including some of our very special New Mexico specialties! LUNCH offers a veritable cornucopia of options from the heathful, flavorful salad to savory sandwiches hearty enough to satisfy a big appetite from the ground up! And the BAKERY is all about fresh, creative and delicious ... what else needs to be said about fresh baked breads, pies, cookies, muffins and assorted pastries! We are dedicated to good Ruidoso eating!
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I went for breakfast for the first time. We usually pick up desserts, breads to go, but decided to try them out for breakfast. We were by no means dissapointed. Portions are very nice, food taste is excellent. Prices are a little more than what I want to pay for breakfast, but I think it's worth it here. I over heard one employee talking with a customer about there is another buidling going up? I hope so because this place is so popular that everytime I go by there are people waiting to be seated because of the small location now.
I recommend this bakery/cafe for anytime of the day, that it's open.

1  Thank RVSVD
gomezestates, Owner at Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe Co, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Thank you for the review Rene. Yes, it is true, we are moving in 2015 to a larger location. We look forward to reducing the wait time for our patrons. We will also be expanding our bakery products. We sure do appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in our improved location!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Have been eating here for the past four years whenever we are in Ruidoso. Great food and excellent service!

Thank you for another review! We will continue to ask ourselves what we can do to improve our guests experience and move in the right direction. Thanks again.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

My husband and I both ordered off the "young at heart" menu. I really like those few places that think seniors and children both want smaller quantities, and frequently similar items. The place was packed, with people waiting as we left, but the service people manage that situation well

1  Thank travelbooster

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Ate breakfast here twice on a weekend trip to Ruidoso. Staff is very friendly and welcoming. They gave the kids a mat with bread dough to play with while waiting for our orders to come out. Husband was freaking out but I thought it was a great idea and a highlight of the trip for two little boys (2 and 4 years old). Eggs Benedict, French toast and pancakes were delicious as was the self-serve Piñon coffee. Can't wait to try lunch here the next time we are in town!

1  Thank ripleyElPaso_Texas

Thanks for the review. I hope to keep your husband’s freaking out to a minimum next time! It can be a messy process that the kids really enjoy. I can understand your husband’s concern as I clean my carpets a number of times throughout the year for the messy bread dough. I am happy the kids had such a great time. Thank you for your business!

Reviewed July 28, 2014

This is a wonderful place to eat!:) The food is good and the people are very friendly! This is the best place to eat when you're in Ruidoso.You gotta try it!!!

gomezestates, Owner at Cornerstone Bakery & Cafe Co, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your business.