“Great Food”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Battle Ground, Washington
“Great Food”
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

I had the Barbacoa taco plate while my wife had the Chile Rellenos plate. The service was fast and the plates were served very hot and fresh. Always the same high quality on every visit.

2 Thank Justj700

Ruidoso, New Mexico
“Perfect for Skiers”
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

This is a townies' hidden treasure. Authentic Mexican,dine in or take out. Great service, best prices in town. This is the real thing!

2 Thank kkenney542
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“never again.”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The service was the only thing In my and my families opinion that was ok. the food seemed to taste normal. My son, our guest and myself were all sick for 4 to 5 days after. I don't know if that was the day before's food, i cannot speculate but I won't ever look in that direction for food again.

• Visited September 2012
Lubbock, Texas
“Best green chile cheeseburger EVER”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hamburger seasoning is smoky and flavorful- the best I've had in memory. Wonderful homemade tortillas, great mexican food, burritos and nice, friendly service.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank StacyCL
Texas
“Good Chili Rellenos”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I were there Nov, 2012 for lunch and, not disappointed. The rellenos were good and the staff were all friendly. We'll be back.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Roger1322

Been to Chileo's? Share your experiences!