“service was ok food was bad!!”

Casa Blanca Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Blanca Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #9 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Casa Blanca Is One Of The Most Popular Mexican Food Restaurants In Ruidoso. Started In 1984, And Built From A Remodeled Spanish Style House, The Business Has Become A Favorite For Tourist And Local Patrons. The Menu Includes Authentic Mexican Food, Often Spiced With New Mexico Green Chile. Among The Items At The Top Of Casa’s Most Popular List Are Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas, Green Chile Chicken Burritos, And Chile Rellenos. A Solid Lineup Of Starter Items Include, Fajita Steak Nachos, And Stuffed Jalapenos In Addition To Numerous Choices For Salads & Soups. The Lunch Menu Offers Most Of The Favorites – In Smaller Portions, And A Children’s Menu Is Available For Children Under 10 Years Old. Beverages Include Traditional Drinks Along With Wine, Beer And Margaritas.
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I went to casa blanca with a large group of friends there were about eight of us so I didn't expect it to be extremely fast but it took forever and even though everyone elses food was great mine was terrible I ended up sharing with my wife it might have been a fluke but I don't really care I would rather ok food all of the time than good food most of the time and really bad food the rest of the time. If you like to gamble with how good your food is this isn't a bad place to go.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We took a group of 12 here and they were very accommadating. They generally close at 9pm, this was a Friday night and we were not able to make it to the restaurant at least until 8-8:15pm that evening. We called ahead and they were more than happy to let us come & enjoy even though it was close to closing time & we would then cause them to stay later. They gave us a great table, service was very good & the food was great!! It had a good atmosphere and I would bring friends/family back again next time we head that way! We were all very pleased with our meals and it was very filling, large servings, great service!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were in Ruidoso for a marriage conference. Casa Blanca had agreed to stay open late for us. We arrived and the staff was great. We were seated promptly and our waiter was at our table very quickly. The chips and salsa are very good. We ordered enchiladas and they were good. We got queso on our enchilada so we got to sample it as well. Good queso also. Overall we had a good experience and would recommend giving them a try.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We went here anticipating "Southwest Dining" as it says on the sign. That sign is from twelve years ago. Instead, there is pretty average Mexican food. Their chips are really good, but they give you only spicy salsa. It would have been nice to have a choice of mild too, as I've seen in some Mexican places.

They also offer you guacamole, queso, or sour cream for your free chips and salsa, but neglect to mention the charge for those add-ons.

The green chile chicken enchilada had a good flavor. The filling made me think of Mexican Chicken a la King. Pollo del Rey! But it wasn't rolled in a tortilla with slightly crispy baked edges. It was two flat tortillas with the filling slapped in between and smothered with cheese. My husband thought the beef fajitas were good.

The building is really beautiful, and it has a great atmosphere. Food--Meh for Mexican

Reviewed February 7, 2013

This place is so beautiful! I wanted to love it, but the food was terrible. We had the nachos from the appetizers. When the server brought them out I was pretty excited because it was a huge plate, but the cheese tasted horrible. I was so dissapointed. Definately won't be going back there again.