“Friday fish fry”

Cree Meadows Country Club
Ranked #23 of 91 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed August 29, 2013

The Friday fish fry is GREAT!! It's the best catfish I've ever had, very crispy! I think the meal runs about $10.00 per person. A bargin!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I haven't had catfish this good since living in Longview, Texas. The pieces were fresh, large and hot. The hush puppies and french fries were average. The restaurant is large but quite crowded as this is one of Ruidoso's better eating experiences.

1  Thank Philip B
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We went for the Friday fried fish but by the time we got there they had run out of fish and substituted fried chicken strips. We did manange to get a couple of pieces of fish and it was good. Served with fries, cold slaw. Although they say they serve until 8:00 I would definitely get there earlier. The live music was fun and the place is obviously frequented by a local, older group that was fun to watch.

Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have tried this place quite a few times. The catfish buffet on Friday evening with hushpuppies and slaw and fries. Last night was a bad night. Fish was over done and it just wasnt very good. Now we might go back in 2 weeks and it will be fantastic. Could be the oil or timing or whatever. Take a chance you might hit a good night or wait and go to landlocks fish and chips on wed. night

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Horrible location dirty atmosphere along with the food being stale and indigestible. Bar is sticky with muck and my food came out very cold along it being very gross. I ended up eating half of it and later got sick as heck playing my game of golf. Was sick for two days with e coli poisoning and I know this is the place that gave it to me. If you don't eat here you are dodging a bullet.