“Filthy Restroom”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Always heard filthy restroom... filthy kitchen! And in this particular instance, we had to walk. Therefore I did not eat here even though it came recommended by locals. The floors were so dirty and it was not even 5:30 so dinner rush could not be blamed. It is a pub so if you are just looking for a place to pay to hear jukebox music and play a game of pool, maybe this is the spot...for us, maybe another time...good luck.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ive eaten here several times and am disappointed every time, is this is my last time to et here. Our waitress was super friendly and very accommodating; she herself said "depends on who's cooking"! The quantity of food was fine it's the quality that s lacking. I had the Ruben sandwich and it just wasn't fresh and wa pretty skimpy on ingredients. I couldn't force myself to eat it all. Food yuck......waitress good!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Busy little place during the Bike Rally, but service was still pretty good for our large table! Cute names for items on the menu. Cute t-shirts for sale. Lots of cool stuff decorating the walls and ceilings. Big rom in the back with pool table, pinball machines, and I can't remember what other games.
The Green Chile Won Tons were awesome, ate them twice while we were in Ruidoso. Red Chile Posole was good, as was the Green Chile Stew. Love the food in NM, even though I'm from Tex - we eat Tex Mex here, and it is so different in NM! Several of our friends tried different items, the plates all had large portions, and nobody, out of 12 or so of us, had any complaints!
They have a little bit of everything on the menu for food, along with good beer and tequila selections, and a drink menu too. If we ever pass through Rudiso again, I'd go back here!!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Pulled in after a long drive, nice little place on the main "drag" waitress was super , I orderd the chicken fried chicken (she recommended it) best CFC I have ever had! One of my employees had burger and a bowl of of green chile soup, he said the burger was great and the chile was in the top 2 he has had, (Latin, so he knows his chili lol) I also had to try the Peach cobbler, WOW, I would stop just for that, (ale mode) Didn't have drinks, but the place seemed friendly enough to have spent a few hours on a good pool table with a couple of drinks. Nice little sports bar.

They have patio dining also, which looked nice and while walking out, had to avoid the mule deer who seem to call this town home.

1  Thank D B
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Didn't find anything special about this place. Had the green chili stew, which was not very good, pretty watery and the pork was very fatty. Mom had the enchilada soup which wasn't any better. We shared the nachos which barely had any toppings. The chips in the very center had cheese and toppings but hardly anything on the rest of the chips. Service was very slow even though the place was almost empty. There are many other places in Ruidoso that have much better food and atmosphere; Dream Catcher to name one.