“Below average but acceptable”
Review of El Paraiso

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Ambiance is lacking. Place felt a little dirty. It wasn't, just felt that way. Maybe dirty isn't the right word, but can't think of another. Food was ok. Nothing special and what I would call below average, but wasn't horrible. Service wasn't nothing to write home about but was adequate. There are better in town.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Chicken tacos were perfect - tortillas were just soft/crunchy enough, chicken was high quality. Beans cooked with lard, the way nature intended. Perfect everything - very good salsa.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

Nice for a quick lunch or breakfast. Local hang out.
a meal under 10 bucks and food is pretty good.
Hidden and next to Lawrence Brothers Grocery store.

Thanks, Ms Annie

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have been coming to this restaurant ever since moving into the area and average close to once per week to join friends for good food and great service all at a fair price. The food is always flavorful and it arrives at the table quickly. Good value for the entire family.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Me and my family were going out for dinner and we heard about this restaurant.When I got there it looked like it was worth a try.The staff was horrible but I didn't mind it that much, they were below average. Then I saw the menu and I ordered the caldo de res which to my demise was the worst mistake of my life. I kid you not there was a D*** cockroach I'm my soup I was so disgusted and mad I immediately just left. Worst place of my life.

1  Thank Josh217

Been to El Paraiso? Share your experiences!