“Absolutely beautiful!”
Review of Spa Botanica

Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Sanctuary on the River is an enchanting, one-of-a-kind special events center nestled in the tranquil Sacramento mountains next to the Rio Ruidoso River. Intimate indoor spaces and beautiful outdoor settings provide an amazing backdrop for romantic weddings, corporate retreats, workshops, and seminars. Spa Botanica Spa Studio therapist at Sanctuary on the River have a holistic approach to overall health and tailor the experience to the individual's needs. We provide clients with relaxing and healing Mountain Detox Experiences with a focus on mind, body and spirit away from the stress of busy schedules. Let us be your health and wellness partner.
Reviewed December 19, 2013

When my now husband proposed and we began the early stages of wedding planning, we were both adamant on having a wedding outdoors. We are both from Midland, Texas but live in Lubbock, Texas. Sadly, there aren't very many nice, outdoor venues in west Texas. Then we decided to have a mini destination wedding in beautiful Ruidoso. Sanctuary on the River is breathtaking! Jamie and the team there made the wedding process so easy! I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to get married here. Not only is the location beautiful, but it’s so accessible to the main shopping and dining area in Ruidoso. Plus, the weather in July was perfect! Getting married in Ruidoso meant all of our guests got to enjoy a little vacation with horse races, shopping and of course gambling! I would be happy to share some of my wedding photos for anyone who is interested in getting married at the Sanctuary. Just ask Jamie to contact Nickelynn and I’ll be happy to help!

4  Thank Nickelynn_Withers
Debbie H, Owner at Spa Botanica, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

I was just visiting our Trip Advisor site and reread your kind review and it warmed my heart. I hope ya'll are doing well and having a blessed beginning of fall.
Warmly,
Debbie

There are newer reviews for Spa Botanica

Reviewed April 2, 2013

I met with a staff member of the Sanctuary to schedule a baby shower. I was impressed with the beautiful facility, and selected an area in which to have the event. We discussed details, and I paid the $350.00 fee. Everyone involved in the planning was excited to know the venue was such a special one.
Several days later, I received a call during which I was told we could not have the event as planned just in case someone wanted to scheudle a wedding instead. Needless to say I was disappointed. The hostesses were notified, and we all agreed this was a terrible way to do business. I have been a resident of Ruidoso for 45 years, and I simply cannot remember ever receiving this kind of treatment from a local business. My check was returned; however, my advice to anyone scheduling at the Santuaary On The River..proceed with caution!

6  Thank MEK47