“Good food - over priced.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Rancher's Steak and Seafood

The Rancher's Steak and Seafood
Ranked #12 of 87 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Texas
“Good food - over priced.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2009

We had a good waiter. He made my kids feel special. He brought their drinks in fancy glasses and never talked down to them. The food was very tasty although, no one in my party enjoyed the olive bread. Plain Italian would have been much better. Menu was limited but we enjoyed the food we ordered.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Tampa, Florida
“Surprise on the bill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2009

Very nice clean Italian restaurant at a good easy to find location. Excellent service, reasonable pricing, food was better than average. ONLY complaint was probably my own fault - we asked for my son and I to split a house salad and split an entree, and when the bill came, there was a $5 charge for splitting. When we talked with our waiter, he said that this fee was noted on the menu and assumed we knew it when we ordered. Said next time we came, we should say "share", not "split". Sorry, but I think $5 charge for $20 worth of food is nuts, and no I did not see anything on the menu about this or would certainly not have done it this way. However, I would absolutely, definitely go to this restaurant again.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Service was incredible!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2009

My family had a lovely Valentine's dinner at Santino's on our winter vacation. The six of us were seated in under 10 minutes! The service was prompt and friendly. For a very nice restaurant the prices were reasonable. All of the portions were very generous, even the kid's menu items. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Ruidoso.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Austin, Texas
“If you like good Italian!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2009

We found this restaurant on our last night in Ruidoso. It was perfect. The service was prompt, the atmosphere pleasant, and the food was excellent. A menu that can please any appetite, and prices very reasonable for the quality of the food. Be sure to save room for the Tiramisu. Don't let this jewel get by you if dining in Ruidoso.

1 Thank clearrock
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“They even screwed up spaghetti!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2008

They even screwed up spaghetti!!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook