“Awesome Food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“Awesome Food!”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My family and I ate at this restaurant while in Ruidoso and it was delicious! I ordered the trout with macaroni and mashed potatoes. The only thing I didn't find savoring was the mac and cheese, but it seems like it's just a different style of cheese. My boyfriend had a steak and my mom had the chicken fried steak and they both loved their meals. We also had a giant slice of chocolate cake and it was mouth-watering! I would recommend this place to anyone and everyone!

The service was also great :)

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mari T

Amarillo, Texas
“great steaks”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

this is an awesome place to eat, great food, good service and really clean, would go back again. You just need to call and get a reservation on the weekends.

Visited May 2014
Mesa, Arizona, Usa
“Nice Surprise after a day of sightseeing”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Great Kobe beef hamburger and seafood salad. Service was overly attentive, but we were there somewhat late for lunch. Menu was excellent and would be worth a try for lunch or dinner.

Visited July 2014
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Comfort food”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We recently ate at Rancher's and enjoyed our meal a lot. Service is pleasant and efficient in atmospheric surroundings. My wife ordered the Kobe Beef burger and I ordered the chicken fried steak. I usually don't order the steak, but the waiter recommended it and I was not disappointed. Juicy and not greasy. Both dishes came with fresh asparagus and a baked potato with all the trimmings. A nice side salad also came with the meat. We each had a nice glass of Merlot. Portions were more than adequate, I will definitely stop by again on our return to Ruidoso.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jonathan S
Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Experience”
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We went here for our date night. My steak was over cooked but my husbands was perfect! Both of our veggies were delicious and the price wasn't bad for the food either. The service didn't come with a smile from our waiter, but the hostess was friendly and greeted us with a smile.

• Visited May 2014