“Not really impressed.”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
El Paso, Texas
“Not really impressed.”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Came in between lunch and dinner, so not busy at all. It was off-peak time. There was only one hostess/waitress, who was very nice, but a couple left five minutes after we got there because I guess it took too long to get their water. Also, as other people were coming in,there was noone at the door to welcome them, as she was in the kitchen getting food and drinks,etc. The burgers were pretty good, but through fries were extra greasy and limp(seemed under cooked). The catfish strips were also cold. Sorry, but I don't think I could recommend this place.

• Visited January 2014

El Paso, Texas
“romantic evening”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

We enjoyed our dinner very much food was cooked as we expected, service excellent. It was very romantic.

Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“great server and service”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

we went in with a group the food was out of this world, the server was Felicia, and she made our evening worth our stay in Ruidoso.We will be spreading our experience with family and friends~.

• Visited December 2013
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“cooked wrong, but corrected”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My wife and I dined here and both had steaks ordered medium. Mine came out gray in the center. Definitely not medium. The server had another cooked for me, and this time it was cooked correctly, but the only seasoning was a dollop of butter in the middle. I had about two bites and called it quits. I tried my wife's steak and it was delicious! Maybe the cook was mad that I sent the first one back. Who knows. When the manager asked how the second one was, I told him it had no rub, just a plain piece of meat, albeit cooked to my specs, but not very appetizing. He was kind enough to take my steak off of our ticket. All other sides and drinks were excellent, and I know this restaurant is capable of cooking an excellent steak as witnessed by my wife's. I would definitely give them another shot when I visit again!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank matt a
Texas
“Nice Restaurant, Just An Average Dinner”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

We expected better and maybe that was our problem. I had the crusted Grilled Chicken with mashed potato's and grilled Asparagus. The chicken was ok but the potatoes were luke warm. My spouse had the salmon which was a tail piece and cooked poorly, also it was not the Atlantic Salmon as listed on the menu. No good restaurant will serve the tail piece. Also I ordered a second glass of wine which I did not get. After I had finished my meal the waitress asked me if I was ready for the wine. I said no not now however when I received the bill I was charged for the second glass, of course it was removed after I mentioned it to the waitress. We will most likely will not go back.

• Visited November 2013