“Best Burgers in Ruidoso Hands Down!!!!!”

Hall of Flame Burgers
Ranked #2 of 90 Restaurants in Ruidoso
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

Had A green Chile cheeseburger all I can say is its one of the best burgers I have ever had. Service is quick and the people are friendly.

2  Thank MountainCraze12

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I wasn't to sure about the tacos at first but they were really good. This is a great place in midtown if you want to stop in for a good lunch.

1  Thank Ryon D
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Went there after a day on the slopes, couldn't ask for anything better. Food was great. Definitely better than five guys burgers. The avocado and green chile burger was just what I needed. Keep up the work.

1  Thank shywolf28
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

I have passed by this place many times. On the advice of a friend I stopped. The southwest burger was fantastic! Eat here when you are in Ruidoso. The food is great and they treat you well. The atmosphere is pure burger joint- nothing fancy. The word is out and the place is usually hopping, but I have always found a place to sit down. The combos are in the $7-$9 range. My favorite place to eat in Ruidoso

1  Thank Cazdog
Reviewed January 29, 2013

After a long day of skiing, our large family group wanted to find a quick and good food place. We found it here. Big burgers at a great price. I had the burger with the green chile and avocado on top and must say it is one of the best burgers I have eaten. The place was crowded (which is a sign of good food) but were able to quickly grab a table for ourselves. I also recommend the handmade milkshakes...delicious!

1  Thank RitzFierro