Motel 6 Ruidoso
Hotel Ruidoso - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$94
$199
$180
Village Lodge(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$119
Comfort Inn - Midtown(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$99
Hotels.com
$85
Travelocity
Best Western Plus Ruidoso Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$89
$129
Shadow Mountain Lodge and Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$149
Sitzmark Chalet Inn(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$79
Whispering Pine Cabins(Ruidoso)(Great Value!)
$119
Hotels.com
All reviewsevery staff memberfront deskroom was cleanstay there againteddygods
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Okay, it's a Motel 6...most are being renovated. This one has not made it that far...HOWEVER, we stayed in a cottage we had rented until the 26th. We were going to stay for one or two nights here, just until we could secure another cottage...ended up staying until Dec 30th. The room we got was a double queen suite and it was cleaner than the cottage we had come from. Yes it showed wear on the sink and the hot water was tepid when everyone was using it in the morning...not fun... but for the money, we found it to be above average. Tom and Ericka at the front desk were wonderfully helpful and extremely accommodating as I was traveling with my mother and a small pet. They had a nice very large sand box area for the dogs out back..lots o of good dog smells for them and an interesting hilly area to walk the dog. We had a fridge and microwave which was very new and worked great. The daily housekeeping service was very good and all the ladies were very sweet and accommodating as well. One night we had someone above us come in around1am . We could hear them stomping around for some time and finally had to complain to Miranda at the front desk. She had no problem calling them twice to let them know they were disturbing us and it soon got quiet. Sometimes there are problems in hotels, both expensive and economy... it is the solutions that count. That's why I would stay here again as well as recommend this place to a friend or acquaintance. Other than that,
Cornerstone Bakery was right around the corner and it was awesome all 3 meals we had there. If you love to gamble you are less than 5 minutes from Billy the Kid Casino & Ruidoso Downs. Mountain of the Gods is about 15 away . Happy Travels..

Room Tip: If you have a problem , speak up and tell someone about it. Tom was the go to man here...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank tlc911
Reviewed December 25, 2012

when we checked in we were the only ones there .... 2 hours later we had neighbours with loud + coughing kids on both sides .... it was not that the motel 6 was overunned on christmas eve from people ... why do the receiption never use common sense and spread people out.
we got luckily the chance to change to another floor where nobody was at all
rom was nicer and didn't smell after cigarettes as the original one
but we heard than from upstairs the coughing kids
and around 20 people (wherever they came from) decided to have a party on the parkinglot at 1.00 in the morning

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Isabel S
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Made my reservation online - doing a volunteer rescue pupdogs transport to Colorado from TX...after weather forecast turned gloomy, had to move the transport up a couple of days - tried to cancel my reservation online to find I was past the cancellation day/time. I called the hotel to cancel - explained the situation - no problem... Delivered the pupdogs to Trinidad, CO. and drifted back down through NM and decided to go to Ruidoso after all, before heading home. I actually tried a couple of other places first, my first choice being a cabin in the Upper Canyon - they were booked ... 2nd choice being Casey's Cabins in mid-town ... cozy, rustic ... for lack of a better word ??? then ended up at the Motel 6 ... When I happened to mention my prior reservation and the change in plans, ... they remembered me ... really ... how cool is that?
Room very clean, although smallest hotel room I think I have ever been in. Just one bed, great use of space, very low price, indoor pool and hot tub ... yep, I think I would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank HappySoloCamper
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Very noisy. We had to wait almost two hours to be able to take a warm shower no hot water.Beds are very uncomfortable. Ice machine did not work had to go to the second floor for ice. Terrible experience. Will never again stay here. You get for what you paid for. UGLY.

Room Tip: Dont stay at motel 6 you will be sorry
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank RICHARD H
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Everything was great,save your money on the fancy and use it on entertainment!!!!The room was clean, staff was friendly and were from Texas.Pleasure to deal with,beds were clean and soft,shower was great! Great location easy to and from,very safe enviroment. would highly recommend this place.
Terry and Irene Franks